Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Nokia ties with Adobe

Nokia will start to ship their N93 with Adobe’s Premiere Elements 2.0. This means that N93 owners can edit the video clips that they have shot with their handset. This is very cool news, especially if it doesn’t affect pricing. My guess is that with this sort of announcements, Nokia is trying to prevent N93 price from eroding. Technology is hard to change in millions of units sold, but software can be updated and stuffed into the physical product in abundant quantities. Let’s have more of this, shall we?

2 Comments:

Blogger my blog said...

I am using n93 and I didn't mind to pay for such high price because I really love this set.


Reverse Phone Lookup

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nokia has also purchased symbian . Lets see what future holds for us .



Mobile Phone Free Gift

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home